1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Shopped for wedding dresses.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I can't remember if I even made any resolutions last year! This year I am trying to be more content with who I am and what I have. I am also trying to be more organized and environmentally conscious.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. Both Tasha and Tonya.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A career that really excites me/makes me happy.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 26 - the day Dave and I became engaged
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year?
Leaving the daycare for a new position.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting more debts taken care of
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm, can't think of anything too exciting.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting engaged and wedding planning.
6. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Hmm, not sure.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
a. happier, b. pretty much the same as last year, and c. doing a little better financially, but definately not "richer".
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Tried to see the positives in things instead of dwell on the negatives.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. Did you fall in love in 2007?
All over again.
21. What were your favorite TV programs?
The Hills, Rob & Big, The Biggest Loser, Law and Order:SVU, CSI:New York
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t think I hate anyone.
23. What was the best book you read?
PostSecret - loved it!
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
25. What did you want and get?
A new job.
26. What did you want and not get?
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
I liked Disturbia, can't think of any others that I really liked.
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28 yrs old. Spent the day in Sioux Falls with Dave.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not worrying so much about things I couldn’t control.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Pretty casual, don't have the money or the body to dress too fashionably.
31. What kept you sane?
David, my mom, my brother, talking with friends.